Best Weight Loss Dinner Foods
1. Protein-packed FishFor weight loss, lean fats are important, and fish is one of the best places to get them.
Protein-packed FishFish cooked on the grill, in the oven, or in the steamer is a great way to get your daily amount of protein.
2. Leafy GreensDark, leafy greens like kale, spinach, and Swiss chard are very low in calories and carbs and full of important vitamins and minerals.
Leafy GreensAdd fresh greens to your dinner plate for a salad or side dish that is full of nutrients.
3. LegumesBeans, lentils, and chickpeas are legumes that are high in fiber and protein.
LegumesLegumes are also very useful; you can add them to soups or salads or use them as a main dish with cooked grains like quinoa or brown rice.
4. Whole GrainsWhole grains are a great source of dietary fiber, which makes you feel full longer and speeds up your metabolism.
Whole GrainsTry to include a plate of whole grains like barley or whole wheat in your dinner.
5. Low-fat MilkMilk has calcium in it, which is good for your bones and keeps them strong and healthy.
Low-fat Milk A glass of low-fat milk with dinner is a great way to get more protein and calcium while making you feel less hungry and lowering your desire to eat.
6. EggsEggs are a great way to get energy. They can be stirred, boiled, or made into an omelet, among other things.
Like & Share.