The Best Superfoods to Include in Your Diet
1. Acai BerriesThe acai berry is one of the most important "superfoods" because it is full of vitamins and has qualities that are good for your health.
Acai BerriesThere are a lot of B vitamins, fiber, magnesium, potassium, and iron in these nuts.
2. CoconutsMedium-chain triglycerides are a type of healthy fat that can help keep your gut healthy because they kill germs and act as antioxidants.
CoconutsBoth coconut and coconut oil are high in medium-chain triglycerides.
3. FlaxseedsFlaxseed is full of omega-3s, which are good for the heart and can help lower inflammation, improve brain function, and even protect against cancer and diabetes.
FlaxseedsEach helping of these seeds also has a lot of thiamine, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese. Each serving also has a lot of protein and fiber.
4. Green TeaThe leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant are used to make green tea.
Green TeaIt comes from the same plant that is used to make black, white, and green tea.
5. TurmericCurcumin, which is found in turmeric, has been linked to a number of health benefits in addition to giving stews and other foods a bright color.
TurmericCurcumin is the main ingredient in turmeric, and studies show that it could help fight inflammation.
6. GingerGinger is a plant that comes from Southeast Asia. It is also called Zingiber officinale, which is its formal name.
Like & Share.